Injinji Men’s / Women’s Run Midweight No Show Socks deliver cushioned comfort in a totally seamless, five-toe design
These midweight, no show socks aren’t just any ordinary socks. They’re totally seamless, and the patented Anatomical Interface System (AIS) incorporates a five-toe design that separates toes. Not only does this allow toes to move naturally, it also helps reduce moisture and irritation between them. Plus, the cushioned sole adds shock absorption to these toe socks, softening the impact of walking and running.
Features & Benefits of Injinji Men’s / Women’s Run Midweight No Show Socks:
- Seamless, cushioned sole adds shock absorption to help soften the impact of walking.
- Patented five-toe design aligns and separates toes to help reduce rubbing and irritation, while allowing your foot to move naturally.
- Mesh panel on top of the foot helps maximize ventilation for better breathability.
- Three-layer arch support, double-layer top band and contoured heel pocket work together to help prevent bunching and hold the sock in place on your foot.
- True left and right anatomical design improves the fit.
- Spandex stretches to adjust to the contours of your foot.
Other Important Information About Injinji Men’s / Women’s Run Midweight No Show Socks:
- Yarn Content: 56% polyester, 39% nylon, 5% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash warm. Line dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.