Injinji Men’s / Women’s Run Lightweight NuWool No Show Socks let your toes move naturally with a seamless, five-toe design
Feel a comfortable difference when you walk or run in these no show toe socks! They’re thin enough to wear as a base layer under traditional socks, or wear them alone for lightweight comfort. The patented Anatomical Interface System (AIS) incorporates a five-toe design that separates toes. Not only does this allow toes to move naturally, it also helps reduce moisture and irritation between them. NuWool™ wicks away moisture from feet, even between your toes, while helping to keep them at a comfortable temperature for a dry, healthy foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Injinji Men’s / Women’s Run Lightweight NuWool No Show Socks:
- Seamless, lightweight socks can be worn alone or as a base layer under your favorite traditional outer socks.
- Patented five-toe design aligns and separates toes to help reduce rubbing and irritation, while allowing your foot to move naturally.
- True left and right anatomical design improves the fit.
- NuWool wicks away moisture and regulates temperature for a dry, comfortable foot environment.
- Contoured heel pocket helps keep the sock from bunching.
- Spandex stretches to adjust to the contours of your foot.
Other Important Information About Injinji Men’s / Women’s Run Lightweight NuWool No Show Socks:
- Yarn Content: 65% wool, 30% nylon, 5% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash warm. Line dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.