Separate your toes to let them move naturally in Injinji Men’s / Women’s Run Lightweight No Show Socks
Whether you wear them on their own for lightweight comfort or layer them under your favorite traditional socks, you’ll love these no show toe socks! The patented Anatomical Interface System (AIS) incorporates a five-toe design that separates toes. Not only does this allow toes to move naturally as you walk or run, it also helps reduce moisture and irritation between them. Plus, moisture-wicking Coolmax polyester fibers help maintain a cool, dry foot environment, while stretchable spandex helps keep the socks from bunching and sagging.
Features & Benefits of Injinji Men’s / Women’s Run Lightweight No Show Socks:
- Seamless, lightweight socks can be worn alone or as a base layer under your favorite traditional outer socks.
- Coolmax polyester fibers wick moisture away from your foot, even between toes, maintaining a cool, dry and comfortable environment.
- Patented five-toe design aligns and separates toes to help reduce rubbing and irritation, while allowing your foot to move naturally.
- Mesh panel on top of the foot helps maximize ventilation for better breathability.
- Three-layer arch support, double-layer top band and contoured heel pocket work together to help prevent bunching and hold the sock in place on your foot.
- True left and right anatomical design improves the fit.
- Spandex stretches to adjust to the contours of your foot.
Other Important Information About Injinji Men’s / Women’s Run Lightweight No Show Socks:
- Yarn Content: 67% polyester, 28% nylon, 5% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash warm. Line dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.