Feel the difference graduated compression makes in Injinji Men's / Women's Performance Compression Over-the-Calf Toe Socks
These over-the-calf toe socks support your legs with Energy™ compression that increases from the ankle to the band, enhancing circulation. The patented five-toe design minimizes rubbing between toes, guarding against blisters while keeping toes properly aligned. Coolmax fibers add superior moisture management, so your feet stay cool and dry. Plus, the compression encourages muscle recovery, making these socks a great choice for wearing after a workout.
Features & Benefits of Injinji Men's / Women's Performance Compression Over-the-Calf Toe Socks:
- Patented AIS (Anatomical Interface System) five-toe design separates toes, preventing friction and irritation between toes and allowing for natural movement.
- Four-level graduated compression enhances circulation and relieves muscle fatigue.
- Double layered dual welt band keeps the sock up for a no-sag fit.
- Spandex helps retain the shape of the sock and molds to the contours of your foot.
- Contoured heel pocket helps eliminate bunching and irritation.
- Three-ply arch support helps keep the sock in place and promotes better circulation.
Other Important Information About Injinji Men's / Women's Performance Compression Over-the-Calf Toe Socks:
- Yarn Content: 65% Coolmax, 20% spandex, 15% nylon.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Line dry. Do not bleach.