Injinji Men’s / Women’s Outdoor Lightweight No Show Toe Sock help keep your toes separated and free from blisters
Whether you’re exploring the great outdoors or going for a walk, your feet will stay dry and comfortable in these toe socks. They’re thin enough to wear as a base layer under traditional socks, or wear them alone for lightweight comfort. Patented five-toe design helps keep the skin between your toes dry and prevents skin-on-skin contact that causes blisters. Nuwool™ wicks away moisture from feet, even between your toes, while helping keep them at a comfortable temperature for a dry, healthy foot environment. You’ll love the fit, thanks to spandex that stretches to help prevent bunching and sagging, as well as a three-layer arch support to hold the socks in place.
Features & Benefits of Injinji Men’s / Women’s Outdoor Lightweight No Show Toe Socks:
- Seamless lightweight socks can be worn alone or as a base layer under your favorite traditional outer socks.
- Patented AIS (Anatomical Interface System) five-toe design separates toes to help prevent friction and irritation between toes, while allowing feet to move naturally.
- True left and right anatomical design offers a comfortable fit.
- Nuwool wicks away moisture and regulates temperature for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Contoured heel pocket helps prevent bunching and irritation.
- Spandex stretches to fit the contours of your foot and retains the shape of the sock.
Other Important Information About Injinji Men’s / Women’s Outdoor Lightweight No Show Toe Socks:
- Yarn Content: 70% Nuwool, 25% nylon, 5% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash warm. Line dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.