Injinji Men’s / Women’s Liner Crew Socks feel ultra-light and comfy on your feet — even between your toes!
Whether you wear them as a base layer or on their own, these liner toe socks surround your feet with comfort. They’re thin enough to wear under your favorite traditional socks, yet the ultra-light, sleek design makes these socks the ideal choice to wear alone with minimalist shoes. The patented Anatomical Interface System (AIS) incorporates a five-toe design that separates toes. Not only does this allow toes to move naturally, it also helps reduce moisture and irritation between them.
Features & Benefits of Injinji Men’s / Women’s Liner Crew Socks:
- Seamless, ultra-lightweight socks can be worn alone or as a base layer under your favorite traditional outer socks.
- Coolmax polyester fibers wick moisture away from your foot, even between toes, maintaining a cool, dry and comfortable environment.
- Patented five-toe design aligns and separates toes to help reduce rubbing and irritation, while allowing your foot to move naturally.
- True left and right anatomical design improves the fit.
- Contoured heel pocket helps keep the sock from bunching.
- Spandex stretches to adjust to the contours of your foot.
Other Important Information About Injinji Men’s / Women’s Liner Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 75% polyester, 22% nylon, 3% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash warm. Line dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.