Injinji Men’s / Women’s Compression Over-the-Calf Socks give you toe-wiggling freedom and circulation-enhancing support
Feel a comfortable difference from your legs down to your toes in these over-the-calf toe socks. Graduated compression supports lower leg muscles, helping increase circulation and relieve soreness. The 5 Toe Fit System™ incorporates a five-toe design that separates toes. Not only does this allow toes to move naturally, it also helps reduce moisture and irritation between them. Plus, you get extra cushioning in the heel to soften your steps.
Features & Benefits of Injinji Men’s / Women’s Compression Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Graduated compression stimulates circulation in the lower leg to help relieve muscle soreness.
- Moisture management fibers wick moisture away from your foot, even between toes, maintaining a cool, dry and comfortable environment.
- 5 Toe Fit System aligns and separates toes to help reduce rubbing and irritation, while allowing your foot to move naturally.
- Mesh panel on top of the foot helps maximize ventilation for better breathability.
- Three-layer arch support, double-layer top band and contoured heel pocket work together to help prevent bunching and hold the sock in place on your foot.
- True left and right anatomical design improves the fit.
- Spandex stretches to adjust to the contours of your foot.
Other Important Information About Injinji Men’s / Women’s Compression Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Yarn Content: 75% polyester, 22% nylon, 3% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash warm. Line dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.