Get custom relief for problem feet with a three insole system in InStride Men’s Newport Walking Shoes
Expertly designed to protect your foot, this InStride walking shoe offers pain relief for problem-prone feet. Made with the Instride Custom Fit System™, a series of three insoles that can be removed in any combination to allow sufficient room for an orthotic insole or added depth. Added stability in the heel, a full-grain leather upper and moisture-wicking mesh lining work together to provide a healthy environment for your foot. An EVA midsole creates a stable platform for countless mile of walking. This walking shoe adjusts easily with two hook-and loop closures. Orthotic-Friendly.
Click here to view InStride’s® Custom Fit System™.
Features & Benefits of InStride Men’s Newport Walking Shoes:
- InStride Custom Fit System allows you to customize your fit with three insoles that can be removed to customize the fit or make room for orthotics.
- Molded heel counter adds stability.
- Generous rounded toe gives foot plenty of wiggle room.
- Stride Guide™ in the outsole and midsole provides lateral and medial stability.
- Full-grain leather upper and Dri-Lex® seamless lining control moisture.
- Built-in CMEVA midsole delivers walking stability.
- Dupont Everlon® slip-resistant compound in the outsole provides traction and slip resistance on slippery surfaces.
Other Important Information About InStride Men’s Newport Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Dri-Lex upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry upper.