Imak Arthritis Socks — finally, socks that deliver relief for stiff, aching joints in your feet, ankles and lower legs!
Designed by an orthopedic specialist, these socks offer mild compression to help increase circulation and alleviate stiff, aching joints. The gentle compression helps relieve arthritis pain and stiffness in the foot, ankle and lower leg areas. The cozy cotton / spandex fabric also helps warm up cold feet, while keeping them dry. Plus, the toe sock design allows toes to stretch and move naturally. Wear them while relaxing, walking or overnight for comfortable relief while you sleep.
Caution: Consult your doctor before using if you have diabetes, poor circulation, neuropathy of the lower leg or other existing skin conditions.
Features & Benefits of Imak Arthritis Socks:
- Mild compression increases circulation in the feet, ankles, and lower legs to help relieve the aches, pain and stiffness of arthritis.
- Compression socks also help alleviate poor circulation and cold feet.
- Added webbing between the toes improves the fit and allows toes to stretch, helping prevent stiffness.
- Lightweight, comfortable cotton / spandex material provides breathability and wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry and fight foot odor.
Important Information About Imak Arthritis Socks:
- Material Content: 92% cotton, 8% spandex.
- Care: Hand wash cold. Air dry.