Icy Feet Iced Sole — at last, a cold pack that’s made to fit your feet for simple, effective cold therapy!
Forget the frozen peas or messy bags of ice to help relieve the pain of plantar fasciitis, bone spurs, muscle strains or other foot ailments. Instead, strap on Icy Feet, the revolutionary way to alleviate pain. This foot-shaped ice pack has an elevated arch and recessed heel that allows the ice to reach all areas of the foot. Hook-and-loop straps secure the pack in place on your foot. Place your foot in the orthotic, secure the straps and rest for 20 minutes of soothing cold therapy.
Caution: Never apply Icy Feet directly to the skin; wear with a sock. Do not stand or walk with Icy Feet cold pack. Not recommended for those with circulatory problems or diabetes or those who are sensitive to temperature extremes. Do not heat Icy Feet cold pack.
Features & Benefits of Icy Feet Iced Sole:
- Orthotic cold pack has a recessed heel cup and elevated arch shape to ice your foot in all the right places.
- Cold pack freezes solid for cold therapy to help relieve foot pain.
- Hook-and-loop straps easily adjust to attach the sole to your foot, so you don’t have to hold anything in place.
- Left / right foot design (choose if buying one) comfortably “hugs” your foot shape.
Other Important Information About Icy Feet Iced Sole:
- Material Content: polypropylene plastic, gel.