Arthritis Gloves relieve pain and stiffness without restricting movement
These handy helpers deserve a warm applause!
Don’t stop doing the things you enjoy, like knitting and handwork, because of stiff, cold, arthritic hands. These amazingly light, warm and unrestrictive knit gloves were designed by an orthopedic surgeon to provide mild compression, which enhances blood circulation and helps relieve pain and swelling. Thanks to the open fingertips, you can still feel, touch and grip while hands stay warm and comfy.
Features & Benefits of Arthritis Gloves:
- Mild compression stimulates circulation to relieve the pain and swelling of arthritis.
- Open fingertips give you the freedom to touch and grip.
- Lightweight cotton and spandex knit construction makes these gloves comfortable to wear day and night.
Other Important Information About Arthritis Gloves:
- Measure hand palm side up, below the fingers at your knuckles.
- Material Content: 95% cotton, 5% spandex.
- Care: Hand wash in cold water. Air dry.
- Weight: 0.05 oz.