Walk in polished comfort with Hush Puppies Iris Sloan Loafers
A classic style gets an introduction to technology in this smartly designed loafer featuring HPO2Flex™ technology. Located in the EVA footbed, HPO2Flex provides the ultimate in cushioned comfort with multi-directional flex capability, conforming to the way you walk. The choice of hand-finished, full-grain leather or suede uppers give this loafer a refined look, while the visible stitching detail keeps it casual. Plus, a breathable genuine leather sockliner with a perforated arch allows for endless comfort. The leather, stacked heel and molded thermoplastic rubber outsole provide walking comfort, traction and durability, while wheeled welt construction helps the loafer last longer.
Features & Benefits of Hush Puppies Iris Sloan Loafers:
- HPO2Flex cushioning in the EVA footbed offers multi-directional flex capability, conforming to the way you walk.
- Genuine leather sockliner with a perforated arch allows feet to breathe.
- Hand-finished, full-grain leather or suede uppers are soft and supple to the touch.
- Leather, stacked heel provides a slight elevation without compromising comfort.
- Molded thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction and durability.
Other Important Information About Hush Puppies Iris Sloan Loafers:
- Material Content: leather or suede upper, canvas upper lining, leather sockliner, EVA footbed, tuckboard midsole, texon shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
About Hush Puppies:
The Hush Puppies company aims to continuously evolve—from inventing some of the first truly casual shoes to developing dozens of patented technologies. The company's goal is to make shoes more comfortable and lightweight, giving everyone one more reason to relax.