Hush Puppies Cora Loafers: classic look meets advanced technology
The refined style of a driving moccasin gets technological updates with WaveReflex® and HPO2Flex™. Walk freely, thanks to the smartly designed comfort of WaveReflex technology, which combines natural latex rubber and unique reverse action waves in the outsole for complete freedom of movement for your feet. The thick HPO2Flex EVA foam footbed is deeply cushioned with additional arch padding for extreme comfort that conforms to the way you walk. The gum rubber outsole provides durability and traction for added support. In addition to all this comfort, this soft, supple leather loafer boasts a buckle hardware detail, adding a dapper element.
Features & Benefits of Hush Puppies Cora Loafers:
- Unlined construction provides flexibility and softness.
- WaveReflex patent-pending design combines natural latex rubber and unique reverse action waves in the outsole for walking ease.
- Thick EVA Foam HPO2Flex cushioning in the footbed and additional arch padding for extreme comfort.
- Microfiber air-mesh lining wicks away moisture for a breathable foot environment.
- Rubber outsole with driver heel prevents scuffing when driving.
Other Important Information About Hush Puppies Cora Loafers:
- Material Content: leather upper, unlined upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA foam footbed, texon midsole, tuckboard shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner of polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Hush Puppies:
The Hush Puppies company aims to continuously evolve—from inventing some of the first truly casual shoes to developing dozens of patented technologies. The compay's goal is to make shoes more comfortable and lightweight, giving everyone one more reason to relax.