Women's High Heel Shoe Stretcher is uniquely shaped to fit high heel shoes
Relieve aching feet even if you wear high heels. This shoe stretcher is designed to stretch the width of high heel shoes and other tight-fitting shoes to provide relief to feet suffering from bunions, corns, hammertoes or even wide feet. You can also use it to stretch new shoes, reducing the painful break-in period. A special, removable pressure relief pod can be used to stretch your shoe and relieve pressure in painful areas.
Features & Benefits of Women's High Heel Shoe Stretcher:
- Unique shape of this high heel shoe stretcher is designed to fit easily into pumps, high heel shoes and other tight-fitting ladies' shoes.
- This high quality stretcher made of birch wood and steel components fits into left or right shoes, so you only need one stretcher.
- Pressure relief pod can be placed where needed to provide additional stretch to accommodate painful corns or bunions.
Other Important Information About Women's High Heel Shoe Stretcher:
- Fits left or right shoe.
- Place the stretcher into your shoe and turn handle counter-clockwise until the stretcher matches the width of the shoe. Continue to turn handle clockwise up to two additional turns to stretch. Leave in shoe for 12 hours. Repeat if additional stretch is needed.
- To spot stretch to relieve painful corns or bunions, insert pressure relief pod into appropriate hole and follow stretching instructions.
- Material Content: birch wood with steel rods.