Stand in higher heels for hours… virtually pain-free in Heeluxe Women's High Heel Inserts
Feet simply are not meant to wear high heels. They slide forward, putting painful pressure on your ball-of-foot area and arch. While you can’t change your feet, you can change how your feet feel in heeled shoes. Designed by Dr. Geoffrey Alan Gray, Heeluxe anatomically correct inserts shift weight back to the heel, reducing pressure on the ball of foot. The angled cup design helps align each foot and prevent overpronation (foot rolls excessively inward), so there’s less wobble in your walk.
Features & Benefits of Heeluxe Women's High Heel Inserts:
- Anatomically correct inserts provide support designed specifically for each foot (left and right).
- Bump helps shift weight to the heel, preventing the foot from sliding forward and minimizing forefoot pressure.
- Angled heel alignment design stabilizes the foot and prevent it from rolling inward.
- Heel cup supports soft tissue under the heel, promoting natural cushioning and aligning the arch.
- Inserts stick to the shoe, so they won’t slide forward.
- Fits discreetly into boots, wedges, slingbacks, pumps and mules with heel heights of 3⁄4" to 5"
Other Important Information About Heeluxe Women's High Heel Inserts: