Heel Hugger puts foot pain and swelling on ice
Sewn-in Sealed Ice™ gel pads, located on each side of the heel, limit abnormal movement while they provide stability and relieve pain. Constructed of comfort neoprene, Heel Hugger fits snugly to provide just the right compression.
Features & Benefits of Heel Hugger:
- Snug neoprene provides the right amount of compression for heel pain relief.
- When refrigerated prior to wearing, the sewn-in Sealed Ice pads provide effective cold therapy.
- Sealed Ice pads also helps control movement and provide stability.
- Slim design fits easily in any shoe.
Other Important Information About Heel Hugger:
- For 15 minutes of cold therapy, place the entire Heel Hugger in the freezer for 2 hours before wearing.
- Compatible with orthotics.
- Material Content: neoprene sleeve, plastisol gel pads, tricot nylon pocket.
- Care: Hand wash. Air dry.