Treat yourself to the wonders of boiled wool in Haflinger Women’s Storm Slippers
The boiled wool that makes the upper and lining of this slipper naturally insulates your feet, keeping them at a comfortable temperature for all seasons. Plus, boiled wool molds to the shape of your feet for customized comfort. The contoured footbed with arch support cradles and cushions feet, while the rubber outsole offers traction for sure-footed steps. Hook-and-loop strap for easy adjustability.
Features & Benefits of Haflinger Women’s Storm Slippers:
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap allows you to easily customize the fit—great for those with wide or swollen feet.
- Contoured footbed cradles the foot with cushioning and arch support.
- Boiled wool lining acts a natural insulator to help keep your foot at a comfortable temperature, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Rubber outsole provides traction for a confident stride.
- Roomy toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room.
Other Important Information About Haflinger Women’s Storm Slippers:
- Material Content: boiled wool upper, upper lining, sockliner and footbed, latex midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.