Soft shearling makes Haflinger Women’s Saskatchewan Indoor / Outdoor Clogs the ultimate clog experience!
Find the softness of shearling combined with support in this clog slipper. The cork footbed mimics the foot’s natural shape, offering arch support, while a flexible outsole flexes with your steps and resists slips. The breathable shearling upper features subtle side-stitch detail and works with the wool felt sockliner to keep your feet comfortably dry.
Features & Benefits of Haflinger Women’s Saskatchewan Indoor / Outdoor Clogs:
- Grown shearling feels soft and cozy, yet remains breathable.
- Wool felt sockliner provides extra cushioning and shock absorption.
- Anatomically correct cork and latex arch support is soft enough to adjust to the unique shape of your foot.
- Roomy toe box and toe bar follow the natural shape of the foot and allow toes to move freely.
- Contoured rocker heel with extra padding helps absorb the impact of heel strike
and encourages a natural walking gait.
- Durable, slip-resistant thermoplastic rubber outsole helps keep you stable as you walk.
Other Important Information About Haflinger Women’s Saskatchewan Indoor / Outdoor Clogs:
- Material Content: grown shearling upper and upper lining, felt sockliner, cork / felt insole, cork midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Germany.
Haflinger promotes and encourages an active and healthy lifestyle with footwear that combines natural, breathable materials with essential foot support, including an anatomical footbed and a roomy toe box so toes can spread out freely and contract naturally.