Haflinger Women's Piggy Slippers — take flexible steps with plenty of support
Walking in this comfy clog slipper means everyday wellness! Haflinger combines natural, breathable 100% boiled wool with essential foot support. The footbed is designed to mimic the foot’s natural shape with a latex arch support, and the boiled wool upper gently “gives” around the foot. The right slipper features a 3-D wool applique of the front of a cute pig, and the back is on the left slipper! The durable EVA outsole flexes with your steps while preventing slips.
Features & Benefits of Haflinger Women's Piggy Slippers:
- 100% boiled wool upper absorbs moisture and naturally insulates to keep your feet at a comfortable temperature in any season.
- Wool felt sockliner adds extra cushioning and shock absorption.
- Latex arch support provides anatomically correct support but is soft enough to adapt to the shape of your foot.
- Proper support encourages better weight distribution, balance and comfort, helping relieve a variety of foot ailments, great for those with diabetes or hammertoes.
- Contoured heel seat and extra padding helps your body to softly absorb the impact of heel strike with every step.
- Durable, slip-resistant EVA outsole offers flexibility and traction to keep you steady on your feet.
Other Important Information About Haflinger Women's Piggy Indoor Clogs:
- Material Content: boiled wool upper and sockliner, latex insole and midsole, EVA outsole.
- Care: Machine wash on gentle cycle. Air dry.
- Made in Germany.