Haflinger Women’s Jesse Slippers let you treat yourself to the wonders of boiled wool!
Help keep your feet at a comfortable temperature for all seasons with this slipper, thanks to the naturally insulating, boiled wool upper and lining. Plus, boiled wool molds to the shape of your feet for customized comfort. The contoured footbed with arch support cradles and cushions feet, while the rubber outsole offers traction for sure-footed steps.
Features & Benefits of Haflinger Women’s Jesse Slippers:
- Contoured footbed cradles the foot with cushioning and arch support.
- Boiled wool lining acts a natural insulator to help keep your foot at a comfortable temperature, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Rubber outsole provides traction for a confident stride.
- Roomy toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room.
Other Important Information About Haflinger Women’s Jesse Slippers:
- Material Content: boiled wool upper, upper lining sockliner and footbed, latex midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Haflinger promotes and encourages an active and healthy lifestyle with footwear that combines natural, breathable materials with essential foot support, including an anatomical footbed and a roomy toe box so toes can spread out freely and contract naturally.