Haflinger Women’s Charlotte Indoor/Outdoor Clog Shoes — comfort begins at the feet and works its way up
Walking with Haflinger means walking in everyday wellness in one of the best made shoes for healthy feet. This leather clog mimics your foots natural shape while offering support in the arch and a flexible sole underneath. Nature inspired colors and materials—selected from only the finest leathers, trims and details, wrap your feet in comfort. Soft, vegetable-tanned leather helps prevent allergic reactions and irritation.
Features & Benefits of Haflinger Women’s Charlotte Indoor/Outdoor Clog Shoes:
- Anatomically correct, cork-latex footbed gives you support but is soft enough to adapt to the unique shape of your foot.
- Proper foot support offers even weight distribution, balance and utmost comfort to help with foot ailments, such as diabetes and hammertoes.
- Contoured heel seat and extra padding helps your body softly absorb the impact of your heel strike for better walking.
- Rocker heel encourages the foot to roll forward so you can push off your toes in a natural balanced way.
- Roomy toe box follows the natural form of the foot, allowing them to move freely, promoting healthy circulation.
- Footbed provides support not just for your feet, but for your entire body.
- Enhance your overall well-being by promoting good health in muscles and bones while easing the strain on the hips, knees and spine.
- Durable, skid-resistant outsole is weather-resistant and helps keep you stable with every step.
- Adjustable strap offers the right comfort for your specific foot needs.
Other Important Information About Haflinger Women’s Charlotte Indoor/Outdoor Clog Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, leather sockliner, cork-latex midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.