Haflinger Men’s Kodiak Indoor/Outdoor Clogs — walking wellness for everyday comfort
Slide your feet into one of the best-made shoes for healthy feet. This leather clog mimics your foots natural shape while offering support in the arch and a flexible sole underneath. Nature inspired colors and materials—selected from only the finest leathers, trims and details, wrap your feet in comfort. Soft, vegetable-tanned leather helps prevent allergic reactions and irritation. Comfort begins at the feet and works its way up!
Features & Benefits of Haflinger Men’s Kodiak Indoor/Outdoor Clogs:
- Anatomically correct, cork-latex footbed gives you support but is soft enough to adapt to the unique shape of your foot.
- Proper foot support offers even weight distribution, balance and utmost comfort to help with foot ailments, such as diabetes and hammertoes.
- Contoured heel seat and extra padding helps your body softly absorb the impact of your heel strike for better walking.
- Rocker heel encourages the foot to roll forward so you can push off your toes in a natural balanced way.
- Roomy toe box follows the natural form of the foot, allowing them to move freely, promoting healthy circulation.
- Footbed provides support not just for your feet, but for your entire body.
- Enhance your overall well-being by promoting good health in muscles and bones while easing the strain on the hips, knees and spine.
- Durable, skid-resistant outsole is weather-resistant and helps keep you stable with every step.
Other Important Information About Haflinger Men’s Kodiak Indoor/Outdoor Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, leather sockliner, solid cork-latex midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.