Glagla Women’s Playa Clogs are so cool, they lower your footbed temperature by 10.8 degrees!
Hot feet? Wet feet? You’ll love this breakthrough clog! Fully ventilated construction drains water fluidly from upper and lower parts of the shoe, making it one of the best shoes to wear around water. Plus, the trademarked sole lowers footbed temperatures up to 10.8 degrees and reduces sweating by 50%! The lightweight construction (just 5.5 oz.) yields a shoe that creates the sensation of walking barefoot. To keep this remarkable clog clean, just toss them in the washer and air dry.
Features & Benefits of Glagla Women’s Playa Clogs:
- Trademarked ventilated sole helps lower the temperature of the footbed temperatures up to 10.8 degrees to reduce sweating.
- Light construction won’t weigh you down.
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Fully ventilated construction allows water to drain away from the foot.
Other Important Information About Glagla Women’s Playa Clogs:
- Material Content: EVA upper, Aeronet 2D Membrane midsole, carbon rubber / EVA outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.