Keep your cool in Glagla Women’s Classic Slip-On Shoes
The challenge: create a warm-weather shoe that can cool feet, while remaining one of the lightest casual shoes in the world. The result: the Glagla Classic, a slip-on with a trademarked sole that reduces footbed temperatures up to 10.8 degrees and reduces foot perspiration by as much as 50%. Plus, this amazing, machine-washable shoe with a Drytech mesh and polyurethane upper, weighs just 5.5 ounces and is fully ventilated. Adjust the fit with the hook-and-loop or tie closure.
Features & Benefits of Glagla Women’s Classic Slip-On Shoes:
- Trademarked ventilated sole helps lower the temperature of the footbed temperatures up to 10.8 degrees to reduce sweating.
- Light construction won’t weigh you down.
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Fully ventilated construction allows water to drain away from the foot.
- Soft, lightweight tricot fabric lining dries quickly to keep feet dry.
- Drytech mesh / polyurethane upper is made with Wind Air Technology that circulates air inside the shoe.
Other Important Information About Glagla Women’s Classic Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: Drytech mesh / polyurethane upper, tricot mesh upper lining and sockliner, molded EVA insole, Aeronet 2D Membrane midsole, Neotech EVA outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.