Gel Metatarsal Pads add comfort with every step, even in high heels!
This gel metatarsal pad is designed to sit comfortably under the arch and ball of foot and reduce forefoot pain caused by high heels, metatarsalgia and Morton’s neuroma. 100% gel cushioning absorbs shock with each step, while the pad lifts the metatarsal area helping relieve pain and discomfort at the ball of foot.
Features & Benefits of Gel Metatarsal Pads:
- Gel pad absorbs pressure while walking, decreases pain that comes with walking friction.
- Pad lifts the metatarsal (forefoot) area and separates the third and fourth metatarsals to help relieve the pain of Morton’s neuroma.
- Slim design won’t add bulk in your shoes.
- Adhesive backing holds the gel pad in place inside shoes.
Other Important Information About Gel Metatarsal Pads:
- Material Content: 100% gel.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
- Measurements: 2" x 1 1/2" x 1/4".