Separate your toes and surround them in cushiony softness with Gel Lined Toe Socks!
These soft, stretchy toe socks do more than just separate your toes—they cushion them, too! Polymer gel lining cushions the toes and ball of foot, helping relieve pain caused by bunions, corns or hammertoes. Plus, separating your toes helps align them, preventing overlapping or crowded toes.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes or poor circulation.
Features & Benefits of Gel Lined Toe Socks:
- Polymer gel-lined, five-toe sock cushions the toes, ball of foot, the top of the foot for pain relief from bunions, hammertoes, overlapping toes, corns, calluses, blisters, and other common toe problems.
- Gel reduces friction and rubbing, helping prevents corn, calluses, blisters from developing on the toes.
- Five-toe design separates and aligns the toes and foot for proper foot motion.
- Reversible design can be worn with the gel on the inside against the skin or on the outside with the sock against the skin.
- Discreet low-cut design stays hidden in most closed-toe shoes.
Other Important Information About Gel Lined Toe Socks:
- Material Content: Socks: 90% cotton, 10% spandex. Gel: polymer.
- Care: Hand wash gently.