G-Seat Ultra Lite encourages better sitting posture for relief from lower back pain
This ergonomically designed seat cushion, made with lightweight, closed-cell EVA foam, distributes pressure, promotes proper posture and reduces fatigue. The G-Seat slopes back to front, rotating the pelvis forward to enhance circulation and enable proper lumbar curvature. A recessed center groove comfortably supports the tailbone, decreasing direct pressure on the spine and soft tissues. Plus, the cushion weighs less than a pound and has a built-in handle, making it easy to carry with you for comfort wherever you sit!
Features & Benefits of G-Seat Ultra Lite:
- Forward slope encourages proper lumbar curvature while seated, helping reduce back pain and fatigue
- Recessed center groove supports the tailbone, while minimizing pressure on the spine.
- Lightweight, closed-cell EVA foam cushions and relieves pressure on the hips and lower spine.
- Ventilated surface circulates air, helping keep the seat cool.
- Cushion folds easily, has a patented integrated built-in handle and weighs less than a pound so you can take it with you.
Other Important Information About G-Seat Ultra Lite:
- Material Content: EVA foam.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Measurements: 14" x 16" x 1".
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.