G-Seat Cushion promotes better posture to relieve lower back pain
This ergonomically designed dual density seat cushion, made with polyurethane gel and memory foam, distributes pressure, promotes proper posture and reduces fatigue. The G-Seat slopes back to front, rotating the pelvis forward to enhance circulation and enable proper lumbar curvature. A recessed center groove comfortably supports the tailbone, decreasing direct pressure on the spine and soft tissues.
Features & Benefits of G-Seat Cushion:
- Polyurethane gel and memory foam provide cushioning and relieve pressure.
- Recessed center groove supports the tailbone while minimizing pressure on the spine.
- Ventilated surface helps keep the seat cool.
- Forward slope encourages proper lumbar curvature while seated, reducing back pain and fatigue.
- Cushion folds easily and has an integrated built-in handle for carrying ease.
Other Important Information About G-Seat Cushion:
- Material Content: polyurethane gel, memory foam / nylon, neoprene fabric cover.
- Measurements: 14" x 16" x 1"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Care: Wipe down with damp cloth and air dry.