Sleeping bag warmth for your feet… that’s Freewater Women’s Homie Slippers
A great deal of progressive technology went into creating this ultra cozy slipper. The toasty warm polyester fur lining inside the natural felted wool upper creates a little bit of heaven for tired feet. The lining is insulated—much like a sleeping bag—and can be removed and machine washed for easy care. Plus, snap closures make it super easy to put the lining back in place after cleaning. EVA midsole adds arch support. Indoor / outdoor outsole is made with a recycled, non-marking rubber traction pattern for a confident stride. As seen in Oprah's Favorite Things for 2011!
Note: For each pair of Freewaters slippers sold, Freewaters provides clean drinking water for one individual for one year.
Features & Benefits of Freewater Women’s Homie Slippers:
- Removable, washable faux fur lining insulates feet to help keep them warm.
- EVA midsole supports the arch and feels light on your feet.
- Natural wool felt upper adds extra insulation and wicks away moisture.
- Non-marking outsole features a rubber traction pattern for a steadier walk inside or outside your home.
Other Important Information About Freewater Women’s Homie Slippers:
- Material Content: wool upper, polyester upper lining, EVA footbed and midsole, wool outsole with rubber traction pattern.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.