Give your feet sleeping bag warmth in Freewater Women’s Cloudnine Slippers
This ultra cozy slipper incorporates a great deal of progressive technology, including a toasty warm polyester fur lining that creates a little bit of heaven for tired feet. The lining is insulated—much like a sleeping bag—and can be removed and machine washed for easy care. Plus, snap closures make it super easy to put the lining back in place after cleaning. The premium microsuede upper features a plush collar for increased warmth around the ankle. EVA midsole adds arch support. Recycled, non-marking rubber indoor / outdoor outsole for a confident stride. As seen in Oprah's Favorite Things for 2011!
Note: For each pair of Freewaters slippers sold, Freewaters provides clean drinking water for one individual for one year.
Features & Benefits of Freewater Women’s Cloudnine Slippers:
- Removable, washable faux fur lining insulates feet to help keep them warm.
- Lightweight, removable EVA insole supports the arch and heel.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is designed for a steadier walk inside or outside your home.
Other Important Information About Freewater Women’s Cloudnine Slippers:
- Material Content: microsuede upper, polyester upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.