Staying home has never felt better than in Freewaters Men's Homer Slippers
Inside the house or out, keep your feet relaxed. Everything about the construction—from the recycled, non-marking, floor-gripping rubber outsole to the natural, breathable wool felt upper—creates an exceptional slipper you’ll love. Innovative sleeping bag technology results in insulated lining that can be removed with a snap, machine washed and reattached. Lightweight EVA foam midsole provides arch support. As seen in Oprah's Favorite Things for 2011!
Note: For each pair of Freewaters slippers sold, Freewaters provides clean drinking water for one individual for one year.
Features & Benefits of Freewater Men’s Homer Slippers:
- Removable, washable faux fur lining insulates feet to help keep them warm.
- EVA midsole supports the arch and feels light on your feet.
- Natural wool felt upper adds extra insulation and wicks away moisture.
- Non-marking outsole features a rubber traction pattern for a steadier walk inside or outside your home.
Other Important Information About Freewater Men’s Homer Slippers:
- Material Content: wool upper, polyester upper lining, EVA footbed and midsole, wool outsole with rubber traction pattern.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.