Experience a dry foot environment with less friction for comfortable, healthy feet in Fox River Men's / Women's Wick Dry Velocity Running Ankle Socks
Fox River created these ankle socks with the patented Wick Dry Health System, a blend of natural and synthetic fibers. This system combines an inner layer of moisture-repelling (hydrophobic) yarn with an outer layer of moisture-attracting (hydrophilic yarn). The inner layer transports moisture to the outer layer, where it can evaporate more quickly. The result is better running comfort and minimal friction. Plus, the socks are made with environmentally friendly Ingeo™, the first manmade fiber derived from 100% natural and renewable resources like corn.
Features & Benefits of Fox River Men's / Women's Wick Dry Velocity Running Ankle Socks:
- Soft Ingeo fiber has excellent wicking properties to move moisture away from the foot, plus it dries quickly, and fights odor and bacteria for dry, healthy feet.
- High density cushioning adds comfort underfoot.
- Dimensional knit stretches for a comfortable memory fit.
- Mesh on top of arch offers flexibility and breathability to keep feet cool.
- Spandex arch support helps hold the sock in place.
- Smooth, flat toe seam minimizes irritation to toes.
Other Important Information About Fox River Men's / Women's Wick Dry Velocity Running Ankle Socks:
- Yarn Content: 42% nylon, 35% Ingeo, 21% recycled polyester, 2% spandex.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Tumble dry warm.
- Made in USA.