Keep your feet at a comfortable temperature in soft Fox River Men's / Women's Merino Wool Tramper Crew Socks
These thick, well-padded hiking crew socks combine moisture control and the insulation of soft Merino wool. The AXT 50/50™ blend improves upon Merino alone, offering better moisture transfer to help keep feet dry and prevent blisters. AXT is also lightweight, durable and doesn't support bacterial growth, minimizing foot odor.
Features & Benefits of Fox River Men's / Women's Merino Wool Tramper Crew Socks:
- Fully cushioned leg and foot with mesh knit side panels allow air flow to move moisture away from your feet.
- Merino wool provides softness and natural thermal insulation in hot or cold weather condition.
- Polyester moves moisture away from feet and helps resist friction that can cause blisters.
- Spandex top gives the sock stay-up power.
Other Important Information About Fox River Men's / Women's Merino Wool Tramper Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 41% Merino wool, 41% recycled polyester, 16% nylon, 2% spandex.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low heat.
- Made in USA.