A revolutionary blend of fibers creates these quick-drying, durable Fox River Men’s / Women’s Merino Wool Pathfinder Crew Socks
These medium weight crew socks, with an AXT 50/50™ blend of Merino wool and polypropylene fiber, offer better moisture transfer than Merino wool alone to help keep feet dry and prevent blisters. It also gives the socks greater durability for extended wear. Lighter than other Merino wool socks. AXT socks also fight bacterial growth for less foot odor.
Features & Benefits of Fox River Men’s / Women’s Merino Wool Pathfinder Crew Socks:
- AXT 50/50™, a revolutionary blend of Merino wool and polypropylene fiber, dries 25% faster and is three times more abrasion resistant than other Merino wool socks.
- Cushioned leg and foot with mesh knit side channels soften your steps, while allowing air flow to help move moisture.
- Dimensional knit stretches for a comfortable, memory fit.
- Reinforcement in high abrasion areas allows for longer wear.
- Spandex arch panel helps enhance circulation and holds the sock in place.
- Smooth, flat toe seam won’t rub or irritate toes.
Other Important Information About Fox River Men’s / Women’s Merino Wool Pathfinder Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 38% Merino wool, 38% recycled polyester, 23% nylon, 1% spandex.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Made in USA.