Fox River Women’s Merino Hiker Crew Socks keep feet dry and comfortable with a soft, moisture-wicking blend of natural and synthetic fibers
These crew socks create a comfortable and healthy environment for your feet. Made with Merino to take the itch out of wool! It gives the socks a silky soft feel that lasts. Plus, Merino wool is the most hydrophilic (moisture-absorbing) of all natural fibers, absorbing as much as 30 percent of its weight without feeling wet. It’s also antistatic, which means it doesn’t attract dirt.
Features & Benefits of Fox River Women’s Merino Hiker Crew Socks:
- Super-soft Merino wool provides itch-free comfort and wicks away moisture naturally.
- Dimensional knit is designed specifically for women’s feet for a comfortable fit.
- Cushioned sole and toe pocket add extra comfort.
- High cushion instep protects against shoe lace and tongue pressure.
- Smooth, flat toe seam won’t rub or irritate toes.
- Easy, relaxed top stays up comfortably.
Other Important Information About Fox River Women’s Merino Hiker Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 55% Merino wool, 43% nylon, 2% spandex.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Made in USA.