Maximize foot comfort and minimize friction with a fit designed just for women in Fox River Women’s Merino Wool Wick Dry Endeavor Crew Socks
These crew socks for women knit innovative technology with luxurious merino wool to create exceptional comfort. Rounder toe boxes eliminate extra material at the toes, which means no more bunching. Comfortable fibers along with spandex ensure a memory fit and moisture-wicking ability, thanks to the Wick Dry® Healthy System.
Features & Benefits of Fox River Women’s Merino Wool Wick Dry Endeavor Crew Socks:
- Wick Dry Health System moves moisture away from the skin, reducing friction and creating a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Organic Merino wool absorbs and evaporates moisture naturally and insulates foot in an itch-free environment.
- AXT 50/50™, a revolutionary blend of Merino wool, wool and polypropylene fiber, dries 25% faster and is three times more abrasion resistant than other Merino wool socks.
- Spandex, knit throughout the sock, provides memory fit for more comfortable wear without binding.
- Contoured heel pocket and a rounded toe, designed to fit a woman's foot, help keep sock in place with a snug fit and prevent bunching.
- Easy relaxed top stays up comfortably.
- Dense terry cushioned sole and toe absorb shock caused by walking without affecting the fit of the shoe.
- Ultra-smooth Lin-Toe closure provides a seam-free interior to prevent irritation to sensitive feet.
- Mesh knit side channels allow air flow to move moisture away from foot.
- Arch support fits around the arch, increasing comfort and providing support.
Other Important Information About Fox River Women’s Merino Wool Wick Dry Endeavor Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 38% nylon, 30% Merino wool, 30% recycled polyester, 2% spandex.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Made in USA.