Experience moisture-wicking comfort that’s good for your feet in Fox River Men's / Women's Wick Dry Motion Quarter Socks
These quarter socks are made with a combination of natural and synthetic fibers that creates the exclusive Wick Dry system. This system keeps the foot dry to maximize comfort while minimizing friction, creating a comfortable, dry and healthy environment for feet. Sweat is wicked away, making these socks a great choice for sports! They’re environmentally friendly too, thanks to Ingeo™ fiber, the first manmade fiber derived from 100% natural and renewable resources like corn.
Features & Benefits of Fox River Men's / Women's Wick Dry Motion Quarter Socks:
- Soft Ingeo fiber has excellent wicking properties to move moisture away from the foot, plus it dries quickly, and fights odor and bacteria for dry, healthy feet.
- High density cushioning adds comfort underfoot.
- Dimensional knit stretches for a comfortable memory fit.
- Mesh on top of foot and under toes offers flexibility and breathability to keep feet cool.
- Spandex arch support helps hold the sock in place.
Other Important Information About Fox River Men's / Women's Wick Dry Motion Quarter Socks:
- Yarn Content: 40% Ingeo, 35% nylon, 23% recycled polyester, 2% spandex.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Tumble dry warm.
- Made in USA.