Reduce moisture and friction on your feet for more comfortable steps in Fox River Men's / Women's Wick Dry Escape Walking Quarter Socks
Made with a blend of natural and synthetic fibers to create the patented Wick Dry Health System, these quarter socks enhance your walking comfort. This system combines an inner layer of moisture-repelling (hydrophobic) yarn with an outer layer of moisture-attracting (hydrophilic yarn). The inner layer transports moisture to the outer layer, where it can evaporate more quickly. Plus, it helps reduce friction. The socks are environmentally friendly too, thanks to Ingeo™ fiber, the first manmade fiber derived from 100% natural and renewable resources like corn.
Features & Benefits of Fox River Men's / Women's Wick Dry Escape Walking Quarter Socks:
- Soft Ingeo fiber has excellent wicking properties to move moisture away from the foot, plus it dries quickly, and fights odor and bacteria for dry, healthy feet.
- High density cushioning adds comfort underfoot.
- Dimensional knit stretches for a comfortable memory fit.
- Mesh on top of arch offers flexibility and breathability to keep feet cool.
- Spandex arch support helps hold the sock in place.
- Smooth, flat toe seam minimizes irritation to toes.
Other Important Information About Fox River Men's / Women's Wick Dry Escape Walking Quarter Socks:
- Yarn Content: 40% Ingeo, 35% nylon, 23% recycled polyester, 2% spandex.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Tumble dry warm.
- Made in USA.