Fox River Men's / Women's Wick Dry Escape Walking Crew Socks keep feet dry and minimize friction for a comfortable foot environment
These crew socks use a blend of natural and synthetic fibers to create the patented Wick Dry Health System. It combines an inner layer of moisture-repelling (hydrophobic) yarn with an outer layer of moisture-attracting (hydrophilic yarn). The inner layer transports moisture to the outer layer, where it can evaporate more quickly. A dry foot environment helps prevent friction, enhancing your walking comfort. The socks are environmentally friendly too, thanks to Ingeo™ fiber, the first manmade fiber derived from 100% natural and renewable resources like corn.
Features & Benefits of Fox River Men's / Women's Wick Dry Escape Walking Crew Socks:
- Soft Ingeo fiber has excellent wicking properties to move moisture away from the foot, plus it dries quickly, and fights odor and bacteria for dry, healthy feet.
- High density cushioning adds comfort underfoot.
- Dimensional knit stretches for a comfortable memory fit.
- Mesh on top of arch offers flexibility and breathability to keep feet cool.
- Spandex arch support helps hold the sock in place.
- Smooth, flat toe seam minimizes irritation to toes.
Other Important Information About Fox River Men's / Women's Wick Dry Escape Walking Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 40% Ingeo, 35% nylon, 23% recycled polyester, 2% spandex.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Tumble dry warm.
- Made in USA.