Keep your feet comfortably dry in moisture-wicking Fox River Women's Wick Dry Walking Endurance Quarter Socks
Fox River designed these cushioned quarter socks with the exclusive Wick Dry system to wick moisture away from your feet for better walking comfort. A combination of natural and synthetic fibers works to keep feet dry, maximizing comfort while minimizing friction. The result is an environment that promotes healthier feet. Ingeo™ fiber, the first manmade fiber derived from 100% natural and renewable resources like corn, makes the socks environmentally friendly too!
Features & Benefits of Fox River Women's Wick Dry Walking Endurance Quarter Socks:
- Soft Ingeo fiber has excellent wicking properties to move moisture away from the foot, plus it dries quickly, and fights odor and bacteria for dry, healthy feet.
- High density cushioning in the sole and arch adds comfort underfoot.
- Dimensional knit is designed specifically for women's feet for a better fit.
- Mesh on sides and over the toes offers flexibility and breathability to keep feet cool.
- Spandex arch support helps hold the sock in place.
Other Important Information About Fox River Women's Wick Dry Walking Endurance Quarter Socks:
- Yarn Content: 39% Ingeo, 36% nylon, 23% recycled polyester, 2% spandex.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Tumble dry warm.
- Made in USA.