Fox River Women's Wick Dry Walking Endurance Crew Socks keep feet comfortably dry with moisture-wicking technology
These cushioned crew socks wick moisture away from your feet to enhance your walking comfort, thanks to the exclusive Wick Dry system. A combination of natural and synthetic fibers works to keep feet dry, maximizing comfort while minimizing friction. The result is an environment that promotes healthier feet. Ingeo™ fiber, the first manmade fiber derived from 100% natural and renewable resources like corn, makes the socks environmentally friendly too!
Features & Benefits of Fox River Women's Wick Dry Walking Endurance Crew Socks:
- Soft Ingeo fiber has excellent wicking properties to move moisture away from the foot, plus it dries quickly, and fights odor and bacteria for dry, healthy feet.
- High density cushioning in the sole and arch adds comfort underfoot.
- Dimensional knit is designed specifically for women's feet for a better fit.
- Mesh on sides and over the toes offers flexibility and breathability to keep feet cool.
- Spandex arch support helps hold the sock in place.
Other Important Information About Fox River Women's Wick Dry Walking Endurance Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 39% Ingeo, 36% nylon, 23% recycled polyester, 2% spandex.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Tumble dry warm.
- Made in USA.