Experience ultra light comfort that wicks away moisture and prevents friction in Fox River Women's Wick Dry Driven Running Ankle Socks
Slip into these running ankle socks that are ultra light on your feet, while keeping them comfortably dry. A combination of natural and synthetic fibers creates the exclusive Wick Dry system that keeps the foot dry while minimizing friction for an environment that promotes healthier feet. Yarns move perspiration away from the skin. Plus, the socks are made with environmentally friendly Ingeo™, the first manmade fiber derived from 100% natural and renewable resources like corn.
Features & Benefits of Fox River Women's Wick Dry Driven Running Ankle Socks:
- Soft Ingeo fiber has excellent wicking properties to move moisture away from the foot, plus it dries quickly, and fights odor and bacteria for dry, healthy feet.
- Dimensional knit is designed specifically for women's feet for a better fit.
- Mesh on top of arch offers flexibility and breathability to keep feet cool.
- Spandex arch support helps hold the sock in place.
- Smooth, flat toe seam minimizes irritation to toes.
Other Important Information About Fox River Women's Wick Dry Driven Running Ankle Socks:
- Yarn Content: 43% nylon, 35% Ingeo, 20% recycled polyester, 2% spandex.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Tumble dry low. No bleach.
- Made in USA.