Fox River Women's Wick Dry Acceleration Running Quarter Socks deliver moisture-wicking, cushioned comfort that’s good for your feet
These lightweight quarter socks feature the exclusive Wick Dry system—made of a combination of natural and synthetic fibers that work together to move perspiration away from the skin, keeping feet dry and comfortable. This system maximizes comfort, while minimizing friction, creating an environment that promotes healthier feet. The socks are cushioned for added comfort. Ingeo™ fiber, the first manmade fiber derived from 100% natural and renewable resources like corn, makes them environmentally friendly too!
Features & Benefits of Fox River Women's Wick Dry Acceleration Running Quarter Socks:
- Soft Ingeo fiber has excellent wicking properties to move moisture away from the foot, plus it dries quickly, and fights odor and bacteria for dry, healthy feet.
- High density cushioning adds comfort underfoot.
- Dimensional knit is designed specifically for women's feet for a better fit.
- Mesh on top of foot and under toes offers flexibility and breathability to keep feet cool.
- Spandex arch support helps hold the sock in place.
Other Important Information About Fox River Women's Wick Dry Acceleration Running Quarter Socks:
- Yarn Content: 38% Ingeo, 37% nylon, 22% recycled polyester, 3% spandex.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Tumble dry warm.
- Made in USA.