Podiatrist-recommended FootSmart Plantar Fasciitis Kit III helps relieve the pain of plantar fasciitis, 24 hours a day
1. SmartFlexx: Three 30-second stretches work wonders for heel pain. Safe, effective stretching relieves the lower body pain associated with plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, ankle strain, arch pain and other chronic conditions.
2. Arch Pro-Tec: This neoprene support lets you customize the arch lift with a hook-and-loop fastener, while a compression pad supports the plantar fascia and helps alleviate inflammation.
3. Dorsal Night Splint: This lightweight, streamlined splint holds your foot in a neutral position while you sleep, stretching the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon to help provide gentle relief from heel pain.
Features & Benefits of Plantar Fasciitis Kit III:
- Several scientific studies of nighttime splints, like the Dorsal Night Splint, report complete relief after 4 to 12 weeks of wear.
- The rocker design of the SmartFlexx automatically holds the foot in the optimal position for proper stretching.
- Arch Pro-Tec lifts the arch upward to help relieve plantar fasciitis pain.
- Dorsal Night Splint and Arch Brace are easily adjustable with hook-and-loop closures.
Other Important Information Plantar Fasciitis Kit III:
- Material Content: SmartFlexx: heavy-duty plastic. Arch Pro-Tec: neoprene, Coolmax mesh. Splint: foam rubber, plastic.
- Care: Arch Pro-Tec: Hand wash with warm water. Air dry.
- Care: Splint: Hand wash with mild detergent Air dry.
- SmartFlexx and Splint: Imported.
- Arch Pro-Tec: Made in USA.