Our Plantar Fasciitis Kit II helps ease discomfort of plantar fasciitis in so many ways
1. SmartFlexx: Three 30 second stretches work wonders for heel pain. Safe, effective stretching relieves the lower body pain associated with plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, ankle strain, arch pain and other chronic conditions.
2. Arch Brace: Standing still or on the go, strap on foot pain relief. Treat plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and foot strain in any shoe type, with or without a sock.
3. Passive Night Splint: Nighttime solution for morning heel pain. It holds the foot and toes in a flexed position throughout the night, stretching the plantar fascia and the Achilles tendon to relieve the pain of plantar fasciitis.
Caution: The Arch Brace is not recommended for individuals with diabetes or poor circulation.
Features & Benefits of Plantar Fasciitis Kit II:
- Several scientific studies of nighttime splints, like the Passive Night Splint, report complete relief after 4 to 12 weeks of wear.
- The rocker design of the SmartFlexx automatically holds the foot in the optimal position for proper stretching.
- The curved Arch Brace comfortably supports and lifts the plantar fascia, distributing pressure and providing relief from inflammation and pain.
- Passive Night Splint and Arch Brace are easily adjustable with hook-and-loop closures.
Other Important Information Plantar Fasciitis Kit II:
- Passive Night Splint fits left or right foot.
- Material Content: Splint: Nylon cover, urethane foam inset, tricot lining, molded polypropylene shell, EVA wedge. Arch Brace: 100% Polyester lining, terry cloth cover. SmartFlexx: 100% Heavy duty plastic.
- Care: All products should be hand washed in cold water and air dry.
- Made in USA.