When you know you need medical-grade compression for problem leg conditions, try FootSmart Therapeutic Support Open Toe and Open Heel Knee Highs
Only at FootSmart! FootSmart medical-grade knee highs gives you the graduated compression doctors recommend for poor circulation, edema, chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins. Non-sheer knee highs (in regular and full calf versions for up to 26" calves) gently reduce leg fatigue, pain and swelling. The open toe and heel design provides a better fit for large feet and relieves constriction and pressure on your toes, heel and instep. Wear beneath socks or stockings.
Graduated Support Level: Firm 20–30 mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of FootSmart Men's / Women's Therapeutic Support Open Toe and Open Heel Knee Highs:
- Microfiber yarn feels soft and makes knee highs easy on / off.
- Open toe and heel design helps keep pressure off the toe, heel and instep for a comfortable fit.
- Firm graduated compression promotes better circulation and helps relieve leg fatigue, pain and swelling.
- Two-way stretch provides extra support.
- Honeycomb design knitted top won’t restrict circulation.
Other Important Information About FootSmart Men's / Women's Therapeutic Support Open Toe and Open Heel Knee Highs:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 85% nylon, 15% spandex.
- Care: Hand wash using a hosiery wash designed specifically for intimates. Rinse in warm water. Blot with towel to remove excess moisture. Do not wring or twist. Lay flat to dry.
- Made in USA.