FootSmart Men's / Women's Sensitive Feet Light Support Over-the-Calf Socks have no equal for at risk feet
This graduated compression sock stimulates circulation while protecting at-risk feet
If you have decreased nerve sensation due to diabetes or foot pain associated with arthritis, this sock offers the correct level of graduated support without restricting the skin. Graduated support applies just enough pressure to increase circulation.
Graduated Support Level: Light 8-15mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of FootSmart Men's / Women's Sensitive Feet Light Support Over-the-Calf Socks:
- This graduated compression sock provides just the right amount of compression to ensure it will stay up comfortably without restricting circulation.
- Low-profile, flat, smooth toe seam prevents rubbing and irritation.
- Padding provides cushioning and redistributes pressure over the entire foot.
- Moisture control fiber promotes a dry foot environment.
Other Important Information About FootSmart Men's / Women's Sensitive Feet Light Support Over-the-Calf Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 80% acrylic, 17% spandex, 3% nylon.
- Care: Machine wash on gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry.
- Made in USA.