FootSmart Hammertoe Straightener — a low-profile solution for straightening out hammertoes
Only at FootSmart! Living with a hammertoe doesn’t have to mean living with ongoing toe pain. Our Hammertoe Straightener helps reposition and straighten out hammertoes, gently pulling the joint down into natural alignment, helping alleviate pain. Place the two toe loops over the affected toes, and then tighten the heel strap. As you pull the heel strap tighter, the bent toes stretch and straighten out. The thin neoprene design ensures comfort when wearing inside shoes.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes or poor circulation.
Features & Benefits of FootSmart Hammertoe Straightener:
- Two toe loops, which can be moved to the affected toes, pull downward on the (bent) toe joints, gently straightening them into proper alignment.
- Toe loops are different lengths for an anatomically correct fit that follows the natural slope of the toes.
- Strap around the instep helps keep the straightener in place, preventing it from slipping down the heel.
- Heel Strap provides counter-force to help straighten toes—as you tighten the strap, the toes are pulled down more.
- Thin neoprene design fits comfortably in most shoes.
Other Important Information About FootSmart Hammertoe Straightener:
- Material Content: neoprene, elastic fabric.