FootSmart Gel Lined Compression Toe Separating Socks do way more than just separate toes!
It’s true, these soft and stretchy toe-separating socks help align overlapping or crowded toes. They also cushion the ball-of-foot and metatarsal areas, and help control bunion, corn or hammertoe pain with gel cushioning. Wearing these socks also promotes blister prevention and helps lock foot creams in place to better moisturize and nourish skin. Comfortable with most shoes.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes.
Features & Benefits of FootSmart Gel Lined Compression Toe Separating Socks:
- Gel lining cushions the toes, ball of foot and top of foot for relief from bunions, hammertoes and other common toe problems.
- Toe-separating design helps align toes to prevent toe problems and promote proper foot motion.
- Compression socks help reduce swelling, great for wearing after bunion and hammertoe surgery.
- Fabric keeps your feet dry, especially between toes, helping prevent athlete’s foot.
Other Important Information About FootSmart Gel Lined Compression Toe Separating Socks:
- Material Content: nylon, spandex, silicone gel.