FootSmart Gel Arch Inserts give your shoes the arch support you need
Only at FootSmart! Now you can add arch support to shoes that don’t have any. These grooved gel inserts from FootSmart provide support to weak or low arches, helping relieve pain in the arch and heel and preventing foot fatigue. Grooves at the top allow the insert to flex during movement, while the contoured shape gives your arch custom-fitted support. Adhesive helps the inserts stay in place.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes or poor circulation.
Features & Benefits of FootSmart Gel Arch Inserts:
- Durable gel provides comfortable, yet firm arch support that won't flatten over time.
- Arch support helps prevent overpronation and distribute weight evenly on the foot.
- Upward compression to the plantar fascia helps relieve heel pain.
- Grooved design allows the arch support to flex as you walk, while contouring to your foot for a customized fit.
- Adhesive on bottom holds the support in place inside your shoe.
- Symmetrical design can be worn in either left or right shoe.
Other Important Information About FootSmart Gel Arch Inserts:
- Material Content: SEBS (styrene-ethylene / butylene-styrene) gel.